MAC Productions’ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy Statement
MAC Productions recognizes and values the richness of human diversity in all its forms, including race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, and socioeconomic background. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. As AV professionals, we are uniquely qualified by our special skill sets and dedication to working as a team to provide the very best in audiovisual production. At MAC we not only embrace our diversity, we unite and bond through our teamwork and dedication.
We are committed to ensuring fairness, justice, and equal opportunity for all employees, clients, and partners. We acknowledge that inequalities exist and work proactively to identify and address any barriers to participation and success within our organization. We believe that by providing equitable access to opportunities and resources, everyone can grow, contribute, and thrive. At MAC Productions – all technical training is free and offered quarterly to our employee to improve their skills and foster an environment of learning and growth. Providing our employees with the resources to learn technical abilities for self-improvement is one of primary focuses at MAC Productions.
We strive to create an inclusive culture where all individuals feel welcomed, valued, and respected. We actively seek out and invite diverse perspectives and experiences, fostering collaboration, innovation, and mutual learning. We promote open communication, active listening, and the sharing of ideas and knowledge across all levels of the organization. Live event production involves a tremendous amount of coordination, unique skills and dedication to an inclusive environment. For live events to be successful – it is vital that everyone plays a part and works together to foster an open inclusive environment.
To achieve our DEI goals, MAC Production is committed to:
- Developing and implementing policies, practices, and initiatives that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and in our relationships with clients, partners, and the wider community.
- Encouraging and supporting employee engagement in DEI initiatives, providing opportunities for learning, growth, and leadership in this area.
- Regularly evaluating and assessing the effectiveness of our DEI efforts, using data-driven approaches to inform decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
- Holding ourselves accountable for creating an environment that celebrates and values the unique contributions of all individuals, fostering a sense of belonging and empowering each person to reach their full potential.
By working together, we can create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive MAC Productions where everyone can thrive.
- Introducing Chris Benjamin: Local Sales & Events Manager
- The Mesmerizing World of LED Walls in Corporate Events
- MAC Productions Renovating Warehouse to Better Serve Clients
- The “Bright” Side to Levering Custom Lighting Solutions
- How to Make an Impact on an Efficient Budget: Changing the Stage Doesn’t Need to Break the Bank