In an effort to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus, MAC Productions would like to share our onsite process and procedures to mitigate and limit the possibility of infection during a live event, meeting or conference.
Live Event Personnel
- All full time MAC production crew will be screened to assure that no one has traveled to a Level 3 or Level 2 Travel Health Notice warning where there is believed to be widespread transmission.
On Site Production Crews will follow the CDC’s procedures for prevention and treatment
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of tissue.
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently also when hands have been exposed to common objects and equipment.
- Personal greetings involving touching will be discouraged.
General Session and Breakout Rooms
- MAC will make available bottles of hand sanitizers and boxes of tissues at all production areas and common entry and exit areas behind stage.
- Bottles of hand sanitizer and boxes of tissue will be placed below all lecterns.
- All presentation computers will be wiped regularly with disinfectant wipes.
- All microphones will be wiped with disinfectant.
- All top surfaces of presentation lecterns will be wiped with disinfectant.
- All touch screen computer devices will be wiped regularly with disinfectant wipes.
AV techs will be instructed to use hand sanitizer before and after manual operation of production equipment